Ruth Williams Freelance writer
The Faculty of Occupational Medicine has produced guidance on menopause and the workplace. It offers guidance for managers on how to initiate and conduct conversations with women about support they might require, outlines recommendations by the European Menopause and Andropause Society on working conditions for menopausal women, and suggests some actions staff can take if menopause symptoms are affecting their capacity to work.
Nursing Management. 25, 1, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/nm.25.1.15.s12
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now