Let’s recommit ourselves to the values of nursing
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
Arriving early for work and leaving late have always been a part of our commitment to nursing and midwifery. Without these practices the NHS and many other organisations would cease to function.
24, 10, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now