Leadership and Change for the Health Professional
Kay Norman Principal lecturer in Adult nursing, University of Worcester
As integrated care is embedded in healthcare services, leadership approaches are being scrutinised to ensure cost effectiveness of services.
Nursing Management. 24, 6, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/nm.24.6.13.s19
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now