Jane Cummings outlines plan to protect ‘nurse’ title
Speech by England’s chief nurse at her annual summit also signals the start of a nursing recruitment and retention campaign
The NHS ‘trumps every healthcare system in the world, including America’, England’s chief nursing officer (CNO) told senior nurses attending her annual summit, held last month in Liverpool.
Nursing Management. 25, 1, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/nm.25.1.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now