‘I’ve had wonderful role models in my career’
Angela Thompson, director of nursing and deputy regional chief nurse for NHS Improvement, urges nurses to seize opportunities
Working with healthcare providers across London, supporting staff to provide the best healthcare standards for our patients.
Nursing Management. 24, 8, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/nm.24.8.15.s19
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now