‘I’ve had wonderful role models in my career’
Angela Thompson, director of nursing and deputy regional chief nurse for NHS Improvement, urges nurses to seize opportunities
What does your role involve?
Working with healthcare providers across London, supporting staff to provide the best healthcare standards for our patients.
24, 8, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now