How nursing can attract and retain strong leaders
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
One of the many challenges faced by nurses and midwives is ensuring that the expert voice of their profession is heard at every level of health and social care development and decision-making. This is especially important to ward managers and the leaders of community nurse and midwife teams, who must balance managing demand for resources with supporting staff and demonstrating person-centred care.
Nursing Management. 24, 6, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/nm.24.6.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now