Healthcare Simulation Education: Evidence, Theory and Practice
Nikki Welyczko Head of division and principal lecturer (mental health and learning disability) and teacher fellow, De Montfort University, Leicester
Simulation is a learning and teaching strategy that complements practice learning in real-life situations with patients. It helps to prepare students for their roles, and offers conceptual knowledge and skill development.
Nursing Management. 24, 8, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/nm.24.8.13.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now