‘Kindness is infectious’: meet our RCN Nurse of the Year 2022
Elaine Cole RCNi special projects editor
Alison Bunce’s community initiative puts compassion and kindness first, coordinating services such as end of life companionship and ‘back home boxes’ for discharged patients
An inspirational nurse who set in train a social movement that taps into the kindness of a community where there are high levels of deprivation has been named RCN Nurse of the Year 2022.
29, 6, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now