How to spot the signs of domestic abuse and support colleagues who may be affected
Nurses in all sectors will come into contact with people experiencing domestic violence and coercive control, but can also be at risk of abuse themselves
In the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic, reports of domestic violence and abuse soared.
28, 1, 14-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now