How COVID-19 can affect nurses’ mental health and what to do about it
Lynne Pearce Health writer
There are so many reasons to feel anxious about coronavirus, but help is out there
It seems inevitable that caring for patients in the high-stakes context of COVID-19 will take its toll on the mental health of nurses.
Nursing Management. 27, 3, 12-14. doi: 10.7748/nm.27.3.12.s10
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now