Hand hygiene: how can you be sure your workplace is getting it right?
Dinah Gould Nurse and infection prevention expert
Monitoring nurses’ compliance is critical for prevention of healthcare-associated infections, but it’s far from straightforward
Healthcare-associated infections are the most common untoward incidents in healthcare. Such infections – known as HCAIs – include respiratory, urinary, surgical site, gastrointestinal and bloodstream infections, as well as clinical sepsis and many others.
28, 3, 15-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now