Ensuring that apprenticeships are fit for purpose
This month’s issue of Nursing Management looks at the development of the apprenticeship scheme in the NHS. Angelo Varetto, who leads on apprenticeships at Skills for Health, spells out what senior nurses need to know about the initiative, while David Willett, from the Open University, explores how investing in management degree apprenticeships can help address senior nurse shortages.
Nursing Management. 24, 7, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/nm.24.7.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now