Embracing the benefits of ‘agile working’
One community tissue viability service is thriving after its foundation trust introduced laptops, communication software and encouraged new ways of working
He was at high risk of sepsis,’ explains community tissue viability nurse specialist Debbie Wickens.
24, 10, 22-24.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now