We need to rediscover compassion for ourselves and our colleagues
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
Storytelling has always been an important part of nursing and healthcare. In our clinical roles, we are often privileged to hear the private and personal stories of those we support.
28, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now