We need to find the right way to address professional capability
Much can be learned about accountability and clinical leadership from the vital role of the specialist nurse in practice. But as a profession, are we clear about what these roles bring to patient care and, as the role develops, what could be lost along the way?
28, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now