Self-compassion among nurses can improve workplace culture
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
A common bond or a feeling of being continually isolated and alone, self-kindness and positive self-regard or regular self-criticism, mindfulness and kindness or negative rumination – which of these predominantly guides our approach to ourselves, our leadership and our nursing practice?
29, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now