Now is the time to address mental illness in the nursing profession
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
We still have some way to go to address the inequalities, lack of diversity and inclusion, in our healthcare professions. But it is encouraging to see colleagues challenging prejudice based on preconceived notions of gender, sexuality, culture and race.
28, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now