During the pandemic the executive nurse director role will be vital
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
The role of nursing and nursing leadership has for centuries been crucial to the response to natural and human-created disasters. This has been demonstrated during 2020 by our response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The need for strong, courageous, and wise nurse leaders has never been greater than it is today.
27, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now