Award-winning nurse leader who puts the compassion in community
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
I am always drawn to a piece of writing that includes the words, ‘compassion’ and ‘kindness’, particularly if the subject relates to nursing leadership and healthcare. I am also mindful that nurses across the UK are fighting for fairer pair and work conditions that reflect the true value of their profession.
29, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now