As this year’s RCNi Nurse Awards showed, leadership in our profession is vital
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
Last month, I attended the RCNi Nurse Awards and was delighted to spend the evening with the five nominees shortlisted for the RCNi Leadership category. The winner, Yvonne Manson, was recognised for her work supporting people living with dementia in care homes.
25, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now