Inside NHS Nightingale: a nurse’s diary
Fiona Hamer Head of nursing, Medical specialties at the Nightingale Hospital London
Fiona Hamer, a volunteer at the Nightingale Hospital London, describes a typical shift there
The Nightingale, a critical care temporary hospital, was created in just nine days at London’s ExCeL centre in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nursing Management. 27, 3, 8-10. doi: 10.7748/nm.27.3.8.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now