Balancing a nursing degree with a long-term condition
Freya Williams Second-year children’s nursing student
Nursing student Freya Williams explains why her genetic condition will be no barrier to her career
I was diagnosed in 2020 with the connective tissue disorder Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS), a long-term condition that affects the joints, skin and tissues.
Nursing Children and Young People.
35, 2, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now