Qazi Markouizos syndrome
Doreen Crawford Nurse adviser, Nursing Children and Young People
Qazi Markouizos syndrome is a rare disorder named after the paediatricians who first described it. It is characterised by hypotonia, seizures, delayed and dysharmonic skeletal maturation.
Nursing Children and Young People. 30, 2, 18-18. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.30.2.18.s17
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now