Guidance on school nursing during the COVID-19 pandemic
Petra Kendall-Raynor Health writer
Schools across the UK were closed in March 2020 to all but vulnerable children and those from key workers’ families, as part of efforts to halt the spread of COVID-19. Schools have since reopened for some pupils, but most will not return to school until at least September.
Nursing Children and Young People. 32, 4, 10-10. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.32.4.10.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now