PHE sets priorities for vaccination
Temporary recommendations on hepatitis B immunisation have been developed in response to global shortages of the hepatitis B vaccine, including the combination hepatitis A and B vaccine, that have severely affected the UK’s supplies.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 7, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now