Young adults who remain in children’s services
Maxime Morsa Researcher in public health, Sorbonne University, Paris, France
Healthcare providers need to accommodate young adults who have the right to make decisions about their care
The transition from childhood to adulthood can be a challenging time and no more so than for young people with health needs who also have to navigate a transition from children’s to adult care.
Nursing Children and Young People.
33, 5, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now