Thousands of nursing students and former nurses join the COVID-19 temporary register
In what has been called the biggest challenge in health and social care for a generation, nursing staff continue to provide care in unprecedented conditions amid a UK-wide COVID-19 lockdown.
Nursing Children and Young People. 32, 3, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.32.3.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now