Study reveals fall in rate of neonatal death but improvements are still needed
Improvements have been made to reduce neonatal deaths and stillbirths but more needs to be done to tackle mortality, a study has found.
Nursing Children and Young People. 30, 4, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.30.4.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now