RCN urges nurses to alert families to risks
Children’s nurses in the community should have telephone or video conversations with families to remind them of the heightened risk of household accidents.
Nursing Children and Young People. 32, 3, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.32.3.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now