Nursing Children and Young People award winners revealed
This year’s winners looked at parental experiences of neonatal care and same-sex couples with adopted children
Two children’s nurse researchers examining the experiences of parents with children in healthcare will receive this year’s awards from Nursing Children and Young People.
Nursing Children and Young People. 32, 4, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.32.4.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now