New picture book informs children about COVID-19
A book created by a nurse to help ease children’s fears about the coronavirus outbreak has proved a hit and has already been downloaded free more than 15,000 times.
Nursing Children and Young People. 32, 3, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.32.3.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now