Ill children should be seen in hospital
Advice for parents on when to seek health advice has been issued amid concerns that parents are being put off taking their children to hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nursing Children and Young People. 32, 3, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.32.3.7.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now