New unit will boost care for newborns in Wales
The first phase of a subregional neonatal intensive care centre at Glan Clwyd Hospital in Denbighshire has been completed and will care for newborns across north Wales.
Nursing Children and Young People. 30, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.30.2.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now