Neonatal services under most pressure
A House of Commons’ health committee report has warned there are ‘unacceptable’ pressures being placed on the workforce because of the shortage of nurses.
Nursing Children and Young People. 30, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.30.2.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now