Making the transition from student to mentor
Emma Cowen Staff nurse, Children’s emergency department, Royal Alexandra Hospital, Brighton
After one year as a nurse Emma Cowen reflects on what she has learned – and how much more there is to know
According to the reminder from the Nursing and Midwifery Council asking me to pay my registration fee, I have been qualified an entire year.
Nursing Children and Young People. 30, 2, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.30.2.13.s14
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now