Lack of funds behind government ‘line’
‘Inappropriate attendances’ by the public is just a line fed to healthcare workers by a government short-changing emergency departments (EDs), a former RCN president has said.
Nursing Children and Young People. 29, 10, 8-8. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.29.10.8.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now