Immunisation scheme offers more protection
A new ‘six in one’ vaccine that includes protection against hepatitis B has been introduced as part of the childhood immunisation programme.
Nursing Children and Young People. 29, 7, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.29.7.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now