How to demonstrate fitness to practise
Charlotte Austin Paediatric practice development nurse, Evelina London Children’s Hospital, part of Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
Charlotte Austin took part in a pilot of the proposed new revalidation system and found it a positive experience
MY ROLE is varied and includes providing education for band 5 to 7 nurses, running teaching programmes, implementing new initiatives and recruitment. I have been in the role since 2009 and was an intensive care sister before.
Nursing Children and Young People.
27, 7, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now