Living with anorexia: why I feel I do not deserve to eat
Jenny Tan Undergraduate psychology student
Undergraduate student Jenny Tan describes her struggles with anorexia, highlighting the importance of consistent mental healthcare and offers advice for nurses
I started experiencing disordered eating when preparing for my GCSEs at the age of 15. For the first time I was facing the stress of big exams and feeling out of control of lots of things in my life.
Nursing Children and Young People.
35, 2, 13-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now