What price for better neonatal critical care services?
In 2016, the government called for a review of how neonatal critical care services in England are provided. Two years on, this journal can reveal an outline of the recommendations, and it is an ambitious programme of transformation (see this issue’s analysis on
Nursing Children and Young People. 30, 6, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.30.6.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now