Overwhelmed: how children’s nurses keep going despite the constant pressure
With national restrictions lifted, the effects of track and trace, and the ‘pingdemic’, have prevented a large number of NHS staff from working. This has lead to uncertainty and frustration in a workforce that is already stretched.
Nursing Children and Young People.
33, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now