Children’s nurses will face new challenges when the COVID-19 pandemic ends
Carli Whittaker Consultant editor, Nursing Children and Young People
Superficially, the international population of children, including those with multiple complex conditions, has to date been unaffected by COVID-19. But the true effect of the pandemic on children and children’s nurses cannot be underestimated. There are many hidden factors that have an impact on children’s lives.
Nursing Children and Young People. 32, 3, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.32.3.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now