COVID-19 and severe asthma: what to advise patients
Erin Dean Health writer
COVID-19 is an illness caused by a new coronavirus that emerged in China late in 2019 and has since spread around the world. While most people affected by COVID-19 have mild or moderate symptoms, some people are at higher risk of becoming severely unwell.
Nursing Children and Young People. 32, 4, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.32.4.11.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now