Children want to know we are listening to them
Newly appointed head of nursing children’s services in Kettering, Northamptonshire, Simon Hardcastle talks about his career to date
I work as a senior quality improvement manager for NHS England East Midlands Clinical Network on the children and young people’s mental health and emotional well-being programme. My new job starts in October.
Nursing Children and Young People. 29, 7, 16-16. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.29.7.16.s19
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now