Calming Your Anxious Child
Colin Hughes British Association for Behaviour and Cognitive Psychotherapies accredited psychotherapist and lecturer in education (mental health nursing), Queen’s University Belfast
Aimed at parents and practitioners who are responsible for the psychological well-being of children, this is a versatile and timely cognitive behavioural psychotherapy-based text that will be useful for those working at all levels, from low to high intensity.
Nursing Children and Young People. 30, 2, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.30.2.13.s12
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now