How will the new strains of COVID-19 affect children and young people?
A guide to the new variants, what they mean for children’s services, the vaccination programme and the advice nurses should give parents
In late 2020, the government announced that a new strain of the SARS-CoV-2 virus had been identified in England.
Nursing Children and Young People.
33, 2, 6-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now