COVID-19: how redeployment is affecting children’s services
Nick Evans Health writer
Increasing capacity in intensive care to cope with the pandemic will have knock-on effects for children
Children are much less likely to fall seriously ill from COVID-19. But that does not mean children’s nursing services have been left unaffected by the pandemic.
Nursing Children and Young People. 32, 3, 8-9. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.32.3.8.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now