Back to school: how nurses have coped with new-term challenges
Return to classrooms can reduce concern about children’s physical and mental health, but school nurses have less access and must find new ways to make contact
Millions of UK children returned to the classroom in September as schools reopened amid the continuing COVID-19 pandemic.
Nursing Children and Young People.
32, 6, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now