The driving force in research
James S Hampton-till Associate director, Research & development, basildon and thurrock University Hospital nHS Foundation trust, basildon UK
Leslie Gelling Senior research fellow, Faculty of Health and Social Care, Anglia ruskin University, Cambridge, UK
At the Royal College of Nursing annual international nursing research Conference in Harrogate it was noticeable that clinical research nurses(CRNs) had real presence. They hosted a packed symposium and presented concurrent papers and posters.
18, 4, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now