Postcode lottery to access psychiatric care
People with mental health problems are subject to variations in access to psychiatrists across the UK, according to new analysis.
Mental Health Practice. 21, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/mhp.21.2.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now